Jan 26, 2008

Finally I am Here

Blogger's records show that I first registered for this blog back in 2004. Indeed I have done that but for a long time, I hesitated to start. On the one hand, I have a lot of things I wanted to share; but by the same token I was afraid I didn't have enough time to polish my writing and make it presentable. I picked the name "Alchuatlarge" because I wanted to use this space to talk about anything and everything. But I was afraid I was not knowledgeable enough about a lot of things.... You get the picture of a procrastinator.

Well, on the bus back from an off-Broadway show this afternoon, I finally decided to go ahead restart this blog and limit my posting to five areas that are dear to my heart. They are: meditation, taichi/qigong, retirement life, growing old, and alternative health maintenance. I have done a lot of reading and thinking about these subject matters and I do want to share what I have to offer but more importantly I want to use my postings to draw in others' ideas, insights and experience plus critiques on these subject matters too. So I welcome everybody's constructive comments.

No comments: